To make all this entertainment easily available to passengers, automotive head unit and rear seat systems need proven technology for content acquisition, access and playback, all combined in an intuitive user experience that matches consumers’ expectations with minimized development effort.
At the same time, upgradeability needs to be built-in to keep the experience up-to-date and fresh over the lifetime of the vehicle.
For nearly two decades, Vewd has been delivering such entertainment solutions, developing technologies that have been deployed in millions of vehicles around the world, enabling content playback and state-of-the art user experiences for consumers on the move.
Explore the Benefits of Vewd
- A full suite of touch-enabled UX components, easing the development of interfaces that bring together content from all sources
- Cross-platform integration with Linux, QNX and Android, enhancing and extending functionality across diverse hardware deployments
- Regional and global entertainment packages, simplifying content acquisition and enhancing customer satisfaction
- Solutions available to make systems 5G-ready and future-proof by rendering the UX in the cloud
- Discovery, UX and search APIs, giving full control of the storefront, promotion and content offering
- Best-in-class software development and project delivery teams, supporting product roll-outs at every stage
- Most proven OTT technology, supporting HTML5 and BML, along with hybrid TV standards such as ATSC 3.0, HbbTV and Hybridcast
- Flexibility to deploy a complete product suite or individual modules
A robust, open, HTML5 rendering platform for creating connected, interactive TV experiences. Pre-ported on all leading SoCs and fully integrated on Linux, QNX and Android.
A suite of modules that extend Vewd Core with features satisfying regional hybrid TV specifications and other market-specific requirements.
Vewd UX Modules
A complete package of touch-enabled UX components, simplifying the development of modern, intuitive user experiences that bring together content from all sources.
A cloud browsing solution that delivers OTT apps, content and UX elements to connected TV screens whatever their performance.