Implementing an effective hybrid approach to TV delivery has now become critical for both customer satisfaction and subscriber retention.
At the same time, changing content consumption habits are putting pressure on operators to accelerate their development roadmaps to compete with other devices that give consumers many of the constantly evolving content choices they crave.
To help service providers meet these demands, Vewd offers flexible and upgradeable software modules that enable the integration of OTT content and apps into any pay TV experience.
Building on that foundation, Vewd also offers complete user experience (UX) products, integrating metadata-driven search and discovery capabilities that make it simple for subscribers to find what they want to watch, whether it’s live or on demand, and whatever the content delivery method.
Explore the Benefits of Vewd
- Cross-platform integration with Linux, RDK, AOSP and Android TV to enhance and extend functionality across diverse hardware deployments
- Device management tools support full control of the box lifecycle, along with diagnostics and monitoring to simplify customer support and maintenance
- Regional and global content packages available to augment the offering anywhere in the world
- Personalization tools, with full ownership of all data, provide complete control of the UX via the cloud
- Discovery, UX and search APIs give full control of content discovery, promotion and the storefront
- Solutions available to save CapEx and make systems future-proof by executing the UX in the cloud
- Available for Smart TVs as well as set-top boxes opening up new business opportunities in the retail channel for operators
- Most proven OTT technology in the marketplace – built by the team that kickstarted the connected TV revolution
A ready-to-go cloud-managed user experience for pay TV set-top boxes, enabling easy content discovery and consumption across linear, on-demand, apps, games, and more.
A robust, open, HTML5 rendering platform for creating connected, interactive TV experiences. Pre-ported on all leading SoCs and fully integrated on Linux, Android and RDK.
A cloud browsing solution that delivers OTT apps, content and UX elements to set-top boxes whatever their performance.
A turnkey media streaming player, purpose-built to enable operators to expand the reach of their OTT services.