However, the business of producing quality semiconductors with rock solid supporting firmware and drivers is no easy task. Coupled with aggressive annual product cycles, silicon vendors have little to no capacity to take on the mammoth task of building and evolving global OTT technology and supporting all their customers.
Silicon vendors have found their trusted partner in Vewd. We proactively co-invest in annual development cycles, ensuring Vewd’s entire suite of OTT enabling software is readily available. This provides manufacturers with unrivaled time-to-market advantages and significantly reduces their capital expenditure.
Explore the Benefits of Vewd
- Products designed to keep pace with the latest industry innovations and supporting over 150 country-specific requirements
- Cross-platform integration with Linux, AOSP and Android TV to enhance and extend functionality across diverse hardware deployments
- Best-in-class software development and product delivery teams
- Co-investment with SoC partners to jointly pursue business development opportunities
- Fastest time-to-market in the industry
- Significantly reduce costs related to enabling OTT
- Products support all major OTT services globally
- Stable partner investing heavily in R&D
A robust, open, HTML5 rendering platform for creating connected, interactive TV experiences. Pre-ported on all leading SoCs and fully integrated on Linux, Android and RDK.
A suite of modules that extend Vewd Core with features satisfying regional hybrid TV specifications and other market-specific requirements.
A customizable, consumer-grade, silicon-to-content software platform for smart TVs. The industry’s most complete OTT TV solution.
A cloud browsing solution that delivers OTT apps, content and UX elements to set-top boxes whatever their performance.