However, the business of producing quality semiconductors with rock solid supporting firmware and drivers is no easy task. Coupled with aggressive annual product cycles, silicon vendors have little to no capacity to take on the mammoth task of building and evolving global OTT technology and supporting all their customers.
Silicon vendors have found their trusted partner in Vewd. We proactively co-invest in annual development cycles, ensuring Vewd’s entire suite of OTT enabling software is readily available. This provides manufacturers with unrivaled time-to-market advantages and significantly reduces their capital expenditure.
Explore the Benefits of Vewd
- Products designed to keep pace with the latest industry innovations and supporting over 150 country-specific requirements
- Best-in-class software development and product delivery teams
- Co-investment with SoC partners to jointly pursue business development opportunities
- Fastest time-to-market in the industry
- Significantly reduce costs related to enabling OTT
- Products support all major OTT services globally
- Stable partner investing heavily in R&D
- Sourcing and retaining software engineers with relevant OTT skill sets
- Departure from turnkey models due to R&D and project delivery fragmentation
- Inability to run common OTT software stack across numerous semiconductor models
- Increased costs associated with supporting many operating systems “flavors” and device profiles
- High pressure to meet manufacturers’ annual product development and shipment cycles
A robust, open platform for creating connected, interactive TV solutions that support Linux, Android and RDK.
Software integration, support and business advisory services delivered around the world with expertise in OTT-enabling topics.